Yard Waste can be collected curbside with your EverGreen ZeroWaste residential compost service subscription or taken to special collection points. We accept grass clippings, garden cuttings, weeds, leaves, sticks, twigs, and brush.
To participate in curbside collections, please follow these rules:
- Utilize small bins or buckets. They should not be larger than 25 gallons or heavier than 25 pounds. They will be emptied in the back of our truck with the regular compost.
- Or utilize paper yard waste bags. These are available on-line or at a local hardware store. The bag and its contents will be put into the truck and composted.
- Sticks must be less than 3 feet in length and less than 1.5 inches in diameter. These can be placed in a bin, paper bag, or bundled with a natural twine.
- We can collect very small amounts of sod and soil; NO ROCKS PLEASE.
- We cannot accept pet waste for composting.
Please note that loose materials will not be collected and we cannot empty heavy bins like wheel barrows and wagons. We will also leave materials that are too heavy. Thank you for your considerate participation.